We have many opportunities for folk to get involved with the Gatis Street Community!
- Admin Support: Support staff in administration of day to day activities, funding applications and group admin.
- Catering Support: Supporting the community cafe and events where catering is required.
- Social Media and Event Support: Supporting staff in the regular updating of social media sites and arranging regular timetables of events.
- Marketing Support: We need volunteers to help promote our events by taking posters and flyers around Whitmore Reans, Tettenhall and the city centre.
- Cleaner: General cleaning – floors surfaces, toilets, kitchen etc.
- Handy Person: Help to maintain the grounds, play equipment and structures and build raised beds.
- Volunteer Accountant: (Experience required).
In general, if you have some free time and would like to volunteer your skills – please do contact Amy Charles via email for further information: email@example.com.
If you’re interested in running a group or helping to support one of our existing groups please email Amy, call us (tel above) or even better – pop down to the community space and come have a chat with us. We’re always excited to meet members of our community!